Coin Vibration Motors Advantages
- Sourcing manufacturer of coin vibration motor.
- Using for touch feedback wearables, simulations, mobile phones, scanners.
- Small size, easy mounting into haptic feedback applications.
- Low noise level when vibrating feedback, replacement of buttons.
- Rated at 3V DC, offer a low power solution for vibrating alert.
- Rotates both CW and CCW easily used.
- Affordable price for prototyping to mass production.
Hot Seller Micro Vibration Motors List
|Coin Motor Model:||Starting Voltage||Rated Voltage||Voltage Range||Rated Current||Speed||Weight||Amplitude|
Mini Vibration Motor Coin TypeDevelopment History
At begining , we produce normal coin vibrating motors(brush coin) inclues 1027, 1020, 0830, 0827. 0825 models.
From 2012 to 2021, we produce 0930 wire type, 1030 coin(dual-magnet) and 0820 FPC type vibration motors with big vibration & fast response.
From 2021 a new type of coin vibration motor came out, called brushless DC coin motor, long life time, big vibration, quick feedback. There are 3 models, NFP-WS0625(the smallest pancake vibration motor), NFP-WS0825, NFP-WS0934.
Now the most popular ERM coin vibration motor is motor model NFP-C0720, this coin motor is popular in Digikey. You can buy from us with same quality and lower price. For we’re the source manufacturers, no middlemen.
Need-For-Power Motor produced these three versions (8mm diameter and 10mm diameter) are the thinnest coin type motors we are making today and all connect with FPC terminals for very easy and flexible PCB assembly. These models are widely used in wearable devices. Monthly capacity: 5 million pieces.
– These BLDC Motors have much longer lifetime than the normal brush type motors. At the test mode of 0.5s On 0.5s Off as one cycle, the total lifetime can be 1 million cycles.
– To use these BLDC Motors, the method is same as that of normal brush type motors, because the IC drivers are embedded inside. It has no interference to the users PCB circuit.